- We Believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God. There is one and only one living and true God. …The sovereign, omniscient, omnipotent, and eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being. God as Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. …God is Father in truth to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ. Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ, He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. …He honored the divine law by His personal obedience, and in His substitutionary death on the cross, He made provision for the redemption of men from sin. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine. …He exalts Christ. He convicts men of sin, of righteousness and of judgment. …He enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service. (Colossians 1:15)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life who paid the price for the sins of mankind when He died on the cross, arose 3 days later, ascended to heaven, and promised that He will return. (Romans 10:9)
- We believe that there is no other name under heaven by which mankind can be saved, and that Name is Jesus Christ. (Acts 4:12)
- We believe that all men are born sinners in need of a Savior. Man is the special creation of God, in His own image. He created them male and female as the crowning work of His creation. …By his free choice man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. … The sacredness of human personality is evident in that God created man in His own image, and in that Christ died for man; therefore every person of every race possesses dignity and is worthy of respect and Christian love. (Romans 5:12)
- We believe that if anyone confesses with their mouth and believe in their hearts the Lord Jesus Christ, they shall be saved. (Romans 10:9)
- We believe we are saved by Grace, through Faith in Jesus Christ, not by works. Election is the gracious purpose of God, according to which He regenerates, justifies, sanctifies, and glorifies sinners. …All true believers endure to the end. Those whom God has accepted in Christ, and sanctified by His Spirit will never fall away from the state of grace, but shall persevere to the end.(Ephesians 2:1-10)
- We believe that Grace should not be used as an excuse to sin. Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. In its broadest sense salvation includes regeneration, justification, sanctification, and glorification.(Romans 6:1)
- We believe that there must be fruit of repentance as described in Scripture. In which we interpret as there must be some outward sign of an inward change. (Luke 3:8; Acts 26:20)
- We believe that everyone who makes Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior, should be water Baptized in obedience to the Command of Jesus. We accept only 2 methods: (1) In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit” or (2) “In the Name of Jesus Christ.” (Mathew 28:19; Acts 2:8)
- We believe in the total Power of God, and the authority given in the Name of Jesus. He can Save, Heal, and Deliver. (Mathew 28:18)
- We believe that the Bible is the absolute and infallible Word of God within it’s appropriate hermeneutical and historical context, regardless of manmade theologies, or denominational beliefs. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- We believe in all the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as outlined in the Holy Bible, and the usage thereof within the appropriate scriptural guidelines. (Acts 2:39)
- We believe that we are called by God to walk in the unity of Faith with other Christian Believers around the world. There is not one perfect church, nor one perfect theological or doctrinal stance apart from what is written in Holy Scripture. (John 17)
- We believe that if people die without Jesus as their Savior, that they will spend an eternity in Hell. That is why it is important to our ministry to go into all the world to share the Good News. What is this Good News? That Jesus Christ has come, and by believing in Him, you will have eternal life in HEAVEN and not Hell. Everyone will inherit eternal life… The question is WHERE will they spend their eternity? (Hebrews 9:27)
As a general body, we accept Reformed Continuationists, and those who adhere to the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
We also accept those who are in alignment with the confessional statement of the Gospel Coalition.